- I want to create anime-style illustrations with Stable Diffusion.
- Tell me about the characteristics of each model.
- When you actually generate illustrations, what are the differences for each model?
We will answer these questions for you.
Anime Models For Stable Diffusion
There are various anime models for Stable Diffusion, but each one is good at different genres such as animation and realism.
|Anime Models For Stable Diffusion
Therefore, if you make a mistake in model selection, your favorite illustration will never be generated... What a situation.
In this article, I will explain about :
- 5 recommended 2D/anime style models for Stable Diffusion.
- How to install a model in Stable Diffusion.
- Let's generate an illustration with the installed model.
- If you want to generate illustrations more smoothly...
- How to easily manage a large number of generated illustrations.
so if you read to the end, you will know which anime-style model you like, and you can greatly improve the quality of your illustrations.
The 10 recommended models, including real and live-action models, are explained in the following article :
5 recommended 2D anime style models for Stable Diffusion :
|5 recommended 2D anime style models for Stable Diffusion
- anything v4.0 and v4.5.
- waifu-diffusion v1.4.
- Counterfeit V2.5.
- yden V2.
anything v4.0 and v4.5 anime style models for Stable Diffusion :
|anything v4.0 and v4.5 anime style models for Stable Diffusion
waifu-diffusion v1.4 Stable Diffusion anime style model :
|waifu-diffusion v1.4 Stable Diffusion anime style model
Counterfeit V2.5 Stable Diffusion anime model :
|Download Counterfeit V2.5
7th_Layer anime models for Stable Diffusion :
yden V2 anime models for StableDiffusion :
How to install a model in Stable Diffusion :
|install a model in Stable Diffusion
- If you have enough storage: anything-v4.5.safetensors (7.7GB).
- Those who don't have enough storage space or just want to try this model: anything-v4.5-pruned.safetensors (4.27GB)
|opened Stable Diffusion