- Which Resize mode should I choose?
- I always make the right choice...
- What difference does the generated illustration make?
We will answer these questions for you.
|Verify the difference between 4 Resize modes that can be selected with img2img!
[Stable Diffusion] Verify the difference between 4 Resize modes that can be selected with img2img!
When generating an illustration with Stable Diffusion's img2img, you need to choose one of four Resize modes. If you make a mistake in this choice, "Oh, the result will not be what you expected." . "
In this article I will explain :
- [Stable Diffusion] Detailed explanation about Resize mode of img2img!
- Verification of the difference between the four Resize modes
- Setting method if you want to use another Upscaler
- If you want to generate illustrations more smoothly...
- How to easily manage a large number of generated illustrations
so if you read to the end, you will understand the difference between each Resize mode, and you will be able to get the illustration you want.
If you want to know how to use img2img in general, please read the following articles as well. It is explained with an illustration that was actually generated.
[Stable Diffusion] Explaining the Resize mode that can be selected with img2img!
- Just resize
- Crop and resize
- Resize and fill
- Just resize (latent upscale)
- Original image size: 512 horizontal x 512 vertical
- Size of the illustration you want to generate: Horizontal 1024 x Vertical 512
- Denoising strength: 0